We advise representatives of the automotive industry that deal with production and distribution, where timely supplies, production planning and sales management are essential.
We tailor our advice to requirements and needs of the automotive sector, as well as other cooperating branches providing transport and logistics services. We also support entities operating in special economic zones.
In cooperation with companies of the automotive, transport and logistic sectors, we:
- provide comprehensive and permanent corporate advisory services by taking into consideration the specific characteristics of companies with foreign capital which operate within global corporations;
- support and coordinate the establishment and unification of internal regulations;
- support entrepreneurs in all aspects of labour law, in particular collective agreements, as well as in optimising and restructuring their headcount;
- provide legal advice during the development of distribution systems and sales chains;
- prepare and comment on key supply chain agreements, investment agreements and logistics agreements;
- provide support related to information security;
- represent clients in trials and administrative proceedings related to that sector