We have been supporting creative entrepreneurs for many years. Our lawyers have a good knowledge of the specificity of the creative sector, including the world of media, which is one of the fastest developing sectors in the world. Due to our established experience, we are able to provide comprehensive legal advisory services. We cooperate with many artists and creators.
We provide our services not only to creators and artists, but to producers, publishers, advertising and event agencies (cultural event organisers), and architects (design offices), as well.
We advise on all legal aspects related to the creative process, from an idea through to implementation and commercialisation. We take care of all aspects connected with intellectual property rights: copyrights and industrial property rights.
Focusing on legal solutions for the creative sector, we:
- provide comprehensive legal services to organisers of cultural events, musical, film and TV producers, and publishers;
- provide legal advisory services at all stages of film production: development, production, post-production, dissemination;
- support cultural institutions, including the preparation and commenting on agreements concerning the organisation of exhibitions, concerts and festivals;
- provide comprehensive legal services to architects and design offices, including the preparation of design service agreements;
- design and comment on agreements concerning the assignment of copyrights and licence rights;
- prepare and comment on agreements on the sale of industrial property rights (patents, industrial designs, trademarks), licence agreements and know-how agreements;
- audit legal solutions related to the company’s intellectual property rights;
- represent our clients in litigations concerning the defence of intellectual property rights and take part in negotiations.