Although cross-border transactions are subject to special government supervision, employers must still face many difficulties in connection with the protection of their interests and investment monitoring policy.
Thanks to our experts’ experience in the Polish and foreign markets and cooperation with international law firms, we apply a comprehensive approach to our clients’ cross-border projects.
We treat particular investors, as well as their needs and problems on an individual basis, which means an effective support in international projects:
- we provide legal advice to companies operating both in and outside the European Union practically on all continents with the effective support of local or network law firms;
- we provide legal and tax advice to Polish entrepreneurs that start their business outside Poland;
- we help foreign entrepreneurs to incorporate companies in Poland;
- we provide comprehensive advice on mergers and acquisitions of foreign entities and purchase of Polish enterprises;
- we advise on compliance with international and EU tax law;
- we prepare opinions and analyses of tax issues based on applicable tax law;
- we support the management of tax aspects of transactions at all stages.