We know how to effectively look for solutions supporting family business and protect interests of family members. We advise both small and the largest family companies. We support them at all stages of business, starting from their first steps in business through to the hand-over of the helm to the following generation. Our wide team of experts considers each issue in a comprehensive way.
We provide comprehensive support for family business by:
- providing ongoing tax and legal advice, taking into consideration the specificity of the sector;
- advising on the identification of business risks and the implementation of risk mitigation tools;
- advising on the protection of business and family property;
- helping to develop and implement solutions providing for the harmonious operation of partners and associates.
We provide legal and tax advice on succession plans or the sale of the company:
- we support the development of succession plans;
- we help to prepare the business to succession or sale from the legal and tax point of view;
- we provide comprehensive advice on investor relationships (during negotiations, contract development, due diligence).
We advise on investment and development processes of family companies:
- we support acquisitions;
- we advise on the entrance of financial and industrial investors;
- we help to prepare and implement development or reorganisation plans.