Running a business is connected with alternating booms and falls. Taking into consideration the changing business environment and unforeseen events, the ongoing verification of financial and tangible capacities of an own organisation and an effective response to unfavourable conditions, which are likely to signal actual insolvency or an insolvency risk, are essential.
The Ślązak, Zapiór and Partners Law Firm has great experience in legal and tax advice on organisational and legal transformation and restructuring of enterprises. We provide services connected with the analysis of insolvency risks and advice on instituting and handling restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings, including consumer bankruptcy. In the proceedings we offer legal aid both to debtors and creditors. We are able to provide comprehensive services to our clients in relation to bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings.
We have experience in such projects like:
- the analysis of a legal status of assets of entrepreneurs, including companies;
- the analysis of insolvency risks;
- the implementation of organisational and property restructuring plans;
- the development of recommendations on the organisational and property restructuring of entrepreneurs, including companies;
- representing our clients before common courts and public authorities during restructuring proceedings;
- the preparation of bankruptcy petitions, including consumer bankruptcy;
- representing debtors and creditors in bankruptcy proceedings (including proceedings concerning the declaration of bankruptcy and bankruptcy proceedings, including consumer bankruptcy, as well as supplementary proceedings concerning, among others, the ineffective activity of a bankrupt entity);
- advice during the proceedings concerning the declaration of bankruptcy and actual bankruptcy proceedings;
- representing our clients in proceedings concerning a business activity ban;
- support in the preparation of requests for the initiation of restructuring proceedings;
- representing debtors and creditors in restructuring proceedings (proceedings concerning the approval of a settlement, accelerated arrangement procedure, arrangement procedure, sanative procedure, simplified restructuring proceeding), as well as supplementary proceedings;
- advisory services during restructuring proceedings (at meetings of shareholders, during negotiations on the execution of an arrangement).