For all years of the operation of our Law Firm, we have gained exceptionally rich experience in public procurement law.
Due to years of practice and comprehensive knowledge, we are able to provide effective and targeted support in public procurement law.
As regards support related to public procurement law, we:
- represent both contracting parties and contractors/service providers before the National Appeal Chamber and regional courts in public procurement cases;
- develop and consult on the content of terms of reference and comment on legal aspects of activities taken by contracting parties during their proceedings;
- analyse bid documents prepared by contracting parties in terms of compliance with applicable legal regulations;
- provide comprehensive legal services for contracting parties;
- support contractors/services providers in the verification of offers and documents attached to offers in terms of compliance with legal requirements, as well as represent them, in legal terms, in contacts with contracting parties;
- hold training on the practical application of law, including in particular new regulations of the Public Procurement Law of 11 September 2019.