- Terms used herein have the following meaning:
- Data Controller: Ślązak, Zapiór i Partnerzy – Kancelaria Adwokatów i Radców Prawnych spółka partnerska with its registered office in Katowice, ul. Modelarska 25, 40-142 Katowice, entered in the register of companies kept under the National Court Register by the District Court for East Katowice in Katowice, 8th Commercial Division, under the number: 0000887801, Vat No. (NIP) 634-24-67-135, statistical ID (REGON) 277851306.;
- Website: a website located at the following address: www.kancelaria-szip.pl.
- User: any natural person that uses or visits the Website or otherwise gives their personal data to the Data Controller via the Internet.
[Personal data protection]
- The Data Controller is a controller of personal data processed within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
- The Data Controller processes personal data within the limits and in lawfully stipulated cases in accordance with legal regulations, including in particular the GDPR. Personal data are collected in connection with the User using the Website or as a result of other forms of remote communication with the Data Controller, including, without limitation:
- identification data collected via any and all contact or application forms, which are processed on the basis of Art. 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation to perform agreements entered into with the data subject or take actions before the execution of the agreement at a request of the data subject, including the provision of legal advice, audit and training services, during the whole term of those agreements or until the termination of services related to the inquiry, provided that no agreement related to the inquiry has been entered into;
- data collected automatically in connection with the use of the Website by the User: Website log data, which are processed on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation to enable the Data Controller to meet its own legitimate interests in performing statistic actions and development activities during the period necessary to meet those processing goals or until the User lodges their efficient objection to the processing;
- data collected via the newsletter form to enable the Data Controller to meet its own legitimate interests in delivering commercial information and a newsletter, based on Art. 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, until the data subject lodges a lawful objection to the processing.
- The Data Controller reserves the right to process the personal data for a period longer than set out in Sections 1-2 above on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation in order to meet its own legitimate interests in making claims against the User and third parties in connection with the use of the Website by the User or in protecting against such claims until those claims expire or fall under the statute of limitation.
- The User’s personal data may be transferred, as far as necessary, to data recipients being entities providing the Data Controller with support services on the basis of a data processing relationship in connection with the use of services provided by those entities.
- Subject to lawful exceptions, including the GDPR, every data subject has the right of access to their personal data, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, as well as the right to object to the processing based on Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- The person that has given their consent to data processing has the right to withdraw the consent at any time. This, however, does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
- The data referred to in Section 2 above are given voluntarily, but they are necessary for the provision or performance of the above services or actions by the Data Controller.
[Security of personal data]
- The User’s personal data are processed at adequately protected information storage centres, which are only accessible to authorised persons.
- The Data Controller processes the User’s personal data in compliance with all legal and technical requirements imposed on the Data Controller by commonly applicable legal regulations on personal data protection.
- The User’s personal data will be kept confidential within the limits set out herein and in commonly applicable legal regulations.
- Settings of cookies can be changed in the Internet browser. If unchanged, cookies used here are deemed to have been accepted.
- As most websites, we store HTTP inquiries addressed to the server (server logs).
- The logs are retained for [●] months of collection or until the User lodges an effective objection to the processing. The logs are stored as auxiliary material used to administer the Website. The information contained therein are not disclosed to anyone, except for persons authorised to administer the Website. On the basis of log files, statistic supporting the administration process can be generated. Collective summaries of the statistics do not contain any identification characteristics of Website users.
- The cookies do not allow for the identification of the website user. Each cookie has the defined expiry date and is deleted from the browser memory after that date. There are session cookies, which expire with the closure of the browser, and permanent cookies with the defined expiry date.
- The website also collects statistic information and information that help us understand how the Users use our website in order to improve its structure and content. For that purpose, Google Analytics mechanisms, where cookies store solely information allowing for clear distinction between computer systems, are used.
- The website uses the following cookies: [●]
The User has the right to contact the Data Controller at any time to obtain information about the method applied or planned to be applied by the Data Controller to process the User’s personal data.
- The Data Controller can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.
- The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.